Would you like to become a member of Your Acton BID and have a say in the Regeneration of Acton Town Centre and Industrial Estate?
- The Your Acton Business Improvement District (BID) was established in 2018 following a ballot of businesses in the Acton BID area.
- Your Acton BID is managed by the Acton BID Company Limited who have a voluntary Board of Directors made up of BID levy paying owners, managers and representatives from businesses and organisations across the town centre and industrial estate.
- Your Acton BID's first term ends on 30th September 2023 and they will go to ballot for a 2nd 5-year term in July 2023.
- BID levy payers do not automatically become BID members, so if you would like to attend the AGM and vote on matters affecting you then you MUST become a Your Acton BID member.
- Only Your Acton BID members can apply to join the Board of Directors, so if you support the aims and objectives of Your Acton BID and want to make a real difference to YOUR town, join Your Acton BID Board.
To become a Your Acton BID member simply complete the form below and someone from the Your Acton BID Company Limited will get back to you.