Acton H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker in the UK and Scotland.
Due to our outstanding continuing success, we are seeking a part-time Sales Assistant within our Acton store to work 30 hours per week including Saturday.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a great team and receive outstanding training and career development for someone who has good customer service skills. We have immediate interview availability, so please send your CV without delay for your best career move!
Customer Services Assistants / Sales Assistants / Retail Assistants
Engaging with customers throughout the day, offering them a range of services and solutions to meet their needs. Building long term and useful relationships with our customer community, you are an integral part of the running of a store.
• Serving customers and discussing various products whilst determining the customer’s needs
• Completing all transactional paperwork (paper and electronic)
• Testing and valuating jewellery and electronic products
• Building valuable and long term relationships with customers
• Customer service/retail sales experience
• Good understanding of Maths
• Fluent English speaker The person:
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Friendly and engaging demeanour
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Proactive approach
• Personable and approachable
What we offer: £9.49 per hour (regardless of age) - for all vacancies + bonus and benefits...
Part-time role - working 30 hours per week based in our Acton store. Company benefits including holiday pay, pension and season ticket loans Working as part of a friendly team